Logitech Stereo Headset H110

Logitech Stereo Headset H110

These are junk, even at the clearance price. I had one for three months before the microphone boom broke, and I only used the mic maybe two or three times. I always left it pointing straight up.

The sound quality isn’t the best either, but it’s good enough for casual listening like podcasts, dialogue heavy TV shows, and some games. Not enough bass response or dynamic range for movies, music, or AAA gaming though. I can say that before it broke it was a very lightweight and comfortable headset. Just don’t expect it to last very long if you use it more than once or twice a week.

WOW!!! WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

I work at a Dell Customer Service Call Center in a large southwest Asian country and finally afforded enough income (two months salary) to purchase this headset. The sound quality is clear and much better than the stock microphone that came inside my computer. The feeling of it wrapped around your head makes me feel like Tom Cruise in TopGun as a airplane pilot. I can finally help customers who have technical problems. Although my english is not perfect, I can better hear the callers complaints. They can finally hear me when I ask them if they have tried restarting their computer. 10 out of 10 :star: