MyPillow Corded Classic Pillow - Pick Size, Style

MyPillow Corded Classic Pillow - Pick Size, Style

Wait, is this an official “MyPillow” from the guy who does the TV ads?

Hey, you’re that carnie guy, Mike!

1 Like

Pass

2 Likes

Why won’t you offer the cordless version as an option? I want to take one camping.

1 Like

Like the pillows - don’t like the owner. Have used a MyPillow for 10 years but won’t by again based on Mr. Lindell’s views on, well, pretty much everything.

11 Likes

Creating jobs, producing a good product in the USA with long warranty and decent consumer report review, supporting the Constitution, refusing to be bullied by social media liberals, understanding that drug addicts can be reformed, and more. Enough of a reason to buy and sure not reasons to not buy.

12 Likes

All the more reason to buy

2 Likes

I’ll pass too, based on this guy’s pseudo-patriotic nonsense.

8 Likes

i rec 2 pillows from my daughter for Christmas and to be honest i really like it,i seen them adv for yrs and i wouldn’t pay that kind of $$ for them but the wife and i do both like them so do what you want but they are a comfortable pillow i am a side sleeper and my wife sleeps on her back and they work great for both of us

3 Likes

Hey all. We’ve had enough political talk for this sale. Please concentrate on the pillows. Thank you!

2 Likes

Have three of these and they’re great. Recommended.

2 Likes

In January 2017, the commerce watchdog revoked MyPillow’s accreditation — slashing its rating to an “F,” which still stands.

2 Likes

But the pillow is still good no?

I can always count on a listing for My Pillow to generate some lively comments. That’s the main reason I stop by Woot each day and read them. :grinning:

I agree with what the inventor of My Pillow stands for and I’d buy one but I recently bought a new pillow and don’t need another for a while. I wish him much success.

2 Likes

I bought two of the firm premium pillows a while back from Woot. I haven’t been impressed. I still have to sleep with a second pillow on top of the My Pillow. I wouldn’t buy these again.

When you go out of your way to make your views known, those views can and should be factored into purchases. That’s the risk you take when you come out swinging, and it’s same reason the same people who are telling other people to get over his views are also the same people who think celebrities and football players should shut up. Kind of ironic. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Is the inside a solid piece of foam?

No, it’s foam pieces.

The “F” rating is based singularly on debate around the frequent if not constant use of 2 for 1 pricing being called a sale when in fact it was so frequent it was the regular price; plus related sales techniques like that, that were considered misleading. IMHO, not misleading such that as a technique it warranted the lowest rating for the company; perhaps a B- or C+? What to they rate a really bad company? Z? Folks got what they paid for at the price they expected. Not a bit of that rating connected to product quality issues, or even the amount that was paid per pillow on the bottom line.