Dixie Dixie PerfecTouch 5342CDSBP Insulated H

Dixie Dixie PerfecTouch 5342CDSBP Insulated H

Warning ordered 3 and all three came with split wide open bag on a seam. Loose sleeves in box makes them garbage. Disposable isn’t purchased to wash first.

Thank you for letting us know and I’m sorry about that. Could you please contact Woot customer service to let them know as well.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Did it look like they cut them open to remove the lids? (since those weren’t included)

Not sure what you mean
There are seams on 2 sides the seams were split wide open two all the way top to bottom and one about 80 percent when I tugged on it it split like there was no resistance. Never had a problem with them (smaller count) from Walmart so I presume there was a batch bag defect.

Already had reply from cs and credit - tossed cups.

Ok, so it doesn’t look like the plastic bag had enough space for lids.

Use lid no. D9542 or 9542500DX (sold separately)
??

Right. Sold separately on woot, but I wondered if that was always the case or if someone removed the lids.

3 cents less per cup than i pay at samsclub. bought 3. hopefully they aren’t ‘broken’.

Just received mine today and mine too were all split open I’m not going to use them who knows what’s on the cups so disappointed

Sorry for the problem with the split seam. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

No issues with the packaging but my bad for not noticing that they don’t have lids. A very inexpensive fix.