38"x84"L Blackout Panels-S/2-8 Colors

with the width being changed instead of 76" wide to now 38" wide that will mean many customers may be purchasing the wrong sizes. woot needs 24 hr customer service so people can change their orders I got a message it may take up to 24 hrs to respond. this isn’t good.

UPDATE:

Woot is aware of the dimension discrepancies with one of today’s sales:
http://www.woot.com/offers/76x84l-blackout-panels-s-2-8-colors?ref=cnt_wp_0_2

We were calling out the panels as 76”x84” when the correct size is 38”x84” per panel. We will issue emails and contact all users who are affected by the issue.

We greatly appreciate your patience during this matter.

What about the other sizes available of 54" wide is that per panel or total width?

I wanted to thank you very much for replying to my concerns. Unfortunately these will be to cover windows 108" wide, so there is no applicable size and thus can’t purchase. I would still be interested if you offered future Woot sales which included a very wide panel.

I contacted woot customer care about my order on these curtains with the sizes changing. I got a response that my order cant be canceled. What a load of bull. Its woots fault not mine.

I’m sorry, we will be emailing everyone who was affected with options. It sounds like you just got a rep who was completely unaware of the issue.