GBH Men's LS Check/Pinstripe Dress Shirt

GBH Men's LS Check/Pinstripe Dress Shirt

Are these shirts designed to be tucked or untucked?

I bought a dress shirt through Woot in December and it was horrible. There were so many sewing mistakes and threads hanging off of it. I guess it was not a branded one, but it will make me extremely wary of buying one through Woot again.

2 Likes

That would be up to you. You can compare the length on this shirt to one you own.

Do not buy from this seller. Received my order today - WRONG SHIRT,COLOR…
The shirt colors that I received were not even an option in the ordering process ( plaid red, purple and blue ; and plaid purple, black, teal and orange)
Don’t waste your time.

I’m very sorry. I’ve sent an email to the buyer to see if we set something up incorrectly or if the vendor pulled the wrong items.

In the meantime, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Very disappointed. Bought two of these and the same shirts are sold at the SAME PRICE on Walmart.com! Where is the legendary Woot savings?

1 Like

As noted by earlier post. Low quality with a bunch of hanging threads. Straight to Goodwill.