Hue 80" LED LightStrip Plus Smart Light with 40" LED Extension

Hue 80" LED LightStrip Plus Smart Light with 40" LED Extension

I’ve already posted on Amazon’s review website, but like many of the reviewers for these items (as separated), I had a defective lightstrip. The 3M glue was a bit dirty in some areas, and one of the main color channels was full on bright and did not respond to any controls. I could only turn the lights off by unplugging them, so I am making a return (already spoke to customer service). Buyer beware on these refurbished lights, you may be better off buying new.

I’m sorry for the problem. I’m glad you’re in touch with Woot CS.

The ad isn’t clear & seems deceptive in a way. It is for an 80” Light Strip PLUS a 40” extender, but is advertised as a LED Light Strip Plus + a 40” extender. In the listing it says it will bring your Light Strip Plus to a 32 foot length. I guess you must purchase another 22 foot Light Strip to arrive at 32 Feet. Very confusing listing. So what is this product an 80” Light Strip plus a 40” extender or an 80” extender and a 40” extender. I’m confused smh.

Good morning. We tweaked the wording a bit. What it was saying is that you can extend your LIghtStrop Plus up to 32 ft max.