Mia Toro ITALY Onda Fusion 3PC Spinner Luggage

Mia Toro ITALY Onda Fusion 3PC Spinner Luggage

A warning regarding this luggage for other members.

I recently purchased two sets of Mia Toro from woot because of the hard shell option as well as the claim of "Mia Toro Italy offers a “World Wide 10 year Cloud Protection*” warranty . covers your claims within 24 hours with the part simply shipped to you. You don’t even have to call us! It is the World’s First Virtual Warranty. Totally hassle free and no worries.”

To get this warranty, it appears that you have to use their app to register your luggage either using a QR code stitched in the luggage (not present in mine) or the style number. However, the app refuses to accept the style info no matter how I format it. Searching the app store reviews shows this issue has been around for at least a year. It appears that the warranty is of questionable utility. “App support” on the app store goes to a “404 not found” page on the Mia Toro website, adding to the frustration.

WOOT CUSTOMER SERVICE: can you help us get this resolved with the manufacturer? The item was clearly sold with a warranty promise that appears impossible to deliver at this juncture. I’m likely to post this feedback on future Woot Mia Toro luggage ads that include the warranty promise as a warning to future buyers until the matter is corrected.