3D Face Mask Support Brackets (10-Pack)

3D Face Mask Support Brackets (10-Pack)

Do these actually work? Do you love them?

If they’re reusable do you really need 10?

2 Likes

Mothership has numerous better deals. You may want more than one if you have a family.

Same thing on Amazon for $6.99

Excuse me, is that your 3D face mask support or are you just happy to see me?

:mask:

2 Likes

They can fall out and accidentally get lost when removing when removing your mask, or just lost in general. Also, maybe you live alone but that’s not the case for everyone.

Save your money. They move all over the place while under your mask. They supposedly hook onto your mask but they never stay “hooked” and consequently move. Larger mouth? No way these work. Total waste of my money because if you talk much, as some professions require, they move all over the place.

3 Likes

My father bought some of these for the family. I guess they work. But it’s NOT one size fits all. I am a big guy and the ones he got us aren’t even close. If I put the nose part up at a comfortable position, the bottom of the support is literally at my top lip, basically between my lips.
May be useful for some people, but make sure its a size that fits,

1 Like

I bought these over a month ago. I ended up throwing them away because they were way too small. They may work for children. As an adult with a normal sized face they cannot cover both your nose and mouth at the same time. It is hard to get them “clipped” into place. If you intend on using that feature you must use a pleated mask. I would definitely purchase if the sizing was correct.

4 Likes