The above post was posted in 2005.

They did it again with the air purifier. 4/16/08

Woot is broken.

http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/Images/wootserver.jpg

Woot! Use cron!

Its official, Google finally took over the Internet, no more woot :frowning:

SMELLS GOOD, DON’T IT?!

crap woot

I get easily confused with all of the different air filters out there. I still seem to see HEPA as being the best (in most articles reviewing different manufactures)…

This is a deal posted on dealsclick.com today:

http://www.justdeals.com/Items/Item.aspx?SKU=GH-939_2PACK

Are these the ones that people have mentioned a law suit about? ? ? Or are they good? ?

Anyone who understands this stuff better than me, please help out. I have read too many reviews, and everyone has their “slant.”

Uh, no; how could that possibly be? The poster joined in 2005.

Are these on sale this week? They are more at bestbuy.com. Would love to get the 03 model if they are 60.49 and use the rebate for that.

Sounds like you’ll get another chance…since people are returning some of the orders. It will either be back-on-the-block in a future Woot…OR in somebody’s BOC :slight_smile:

I’m keeping my 2 tho

Maybe in the stor it was on sale, on line only the FAP02-RS is available and the price is $95.99. This is a very good deal with the rebate.

I meant store, and by store, I meant Best Buy.

I’m still sticking with my purchase as I live in a fairly teeny apartment and this unit will be perfect for me. Can’t wait for it to get here! :slight_smile:

Its weird. I ordered 2 but yet I’m only getting 1 what’s the deal with that?

Hee hee. You said “bigger unit”.

It creates OZONE for one, and two, NO they do not work GREAT, they do work, just barely…

SO I ORDER THIS 3M AIR PURIFIER FROM THIS PEICE OF STUFF PLACE CALL WOOT.COM… AT 12:40AM, SLEEPING STILL PROCESSING CUZ I’VE NOT RECEIVED A NOTICE OR COMFIRMATION. A GOOD FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITE, I’VE BEEN WATCHING FOR MONTHS EVERYDAY, FOR AN ITEM I NEED TO POP UP. BAMN IT POPS UP. WOOT BLOWS AND S…CKS. TAKE MY INFORMATION OF YOUR DATABASE PLEASE. I’M NEVER RETURNING TO YOUR SITE. WWW.NEWEGG.COM RULES

yes, for the love of God, stop yelling. lol

I was at my local BestBuy today and saw these on clearance for $29.99, I grabbed one and also the last filter they had, also on clearance for $7.99. Needless to say, I canceled my woot order.