3M Filtrete Air Purifier

I’m in for one.

this unit sold off pretty fast on sellout … must be a good unit right?

It is extremely disturbing that you find the cat urine comment only slightly disturbing…

hepa filters are great for folks with hay fever, asthma and other allergies. this filter is rated for a 150 sq. ft. room, which is about right for some bedrooms.

if you wake up with a stuffy nose, and already have mite-proof casings on your feather pillows and comforter, a hepa filter is the way to go.

Rebate Link:
http://www.iallergy.com/images/filtrete-rebate.pdf?osCsid=ce42e1c6097169db3f944817a2e5d4a4

I got one on Sellout.Woot about a month ago. I really like it. It sells at Amazon and Target for between $100 - $200.

After rebate, you’re looking at $28 shipped. Good deal.

I have two of these and they do filter very well. I place a pre-filter on top of the main filter to help prolong the pricey $20 main filter and it works just fine. I just might get another one.

saw this last time - took the plunge on 2 - one for home - one for work - hope thees things do not eat the filters too quickly

and in the above $20 rebate link, it says

“Void wehre prohibited”

3M can’t afford a spellchecking program?

got it last time but it was 39.99. what happened? gas price?
also got 30 rebate. pass. pass on gas.

I got one and found filters on the VERY cheap at Big Lots. I bought them out at two stores.

Thanks for the rebate link. Wooters are always helpful. :slight_smile:

I had smog in my living room and this machine did nothing for it.

wouldn’t you try to clean up the cat urine instead of trying to filter the smell out of the air?

Got one last time. Just ordered a couple more. I’ll give one to my parents.

Was in for 3 last time, love them. On high sounds like a window fan, on low you can’t hear it. Does wonders for removing anything from musty basement smells to pet odors. When they were listed last time yeah they were 3 bucks cheaper, but for $5 shipping you can’t beat it. They are big, 24" tall and around 16"wide. I don’t need more unfortunately, but wanted to say that they are awesome. If you are on the fence this is a great deal and a rockin’ air purifier.

This is a top notch filter at a great price.I paid $150 for this exact item just over a year and a half ago,if you need a room air filter you cant go wrong with this one…:wink:

(quote) wouldn’t you try to clean up the cat urine instead of trying to filter the smell out of the air? (/quote)

You do the best you can, but gee, that stuff is hard to get totally out of the rug. I have a spot cleaner that works pretty well, but for those times when the little bastards go nuts wanting to fight the outside kitties, it’s nice to have a second line of defense.

So until we potty train the indoor livestock, this sounds good :slight_smile:

Hopefully they get to you quickly … submission must be received by July 15. 2008 !!!

I bought two last time … and just got my two rebate checks yesterday.

Link for $20.00 Rebate . . . Good to 6-30-08!

Rebate link

I bought three of these on sellout.woot a few weeks ago, and for the record, they work quite well for removing the odors and smoke associated with non-tobacco products. Tonight’s purchase will bring me to a total of four, and the twenty dollar rebates make the fap’s even more worth it.