šŸŽØ 3M: Mindfully Marvelous Murals

Ya but you gotta show up and stuffā€¦wear clothes, shower etc. then actually do work on top of thatā€¦.;D

7 Likes

Thanks! My coworkers ask me where I come up with this stuff and honestly, itā€™s not original content. Iā€™m just really decent at looking at something and copying it to a dry erase board. I canā€™t come up with something on my own to save my life though.

13 Likes

I do all those things anywaysā€¦ so might as well be paid for it :laughing: Plus, when I have downtime, I get the chance to draw stuff which is a perk

8 Likes

Ya I used to do all that and draw and get paid, now I just get paid :woozy_face:

5 Likes

This is great! Thank you!

9 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I should be horrified or impressed hereā€¦ :thinking:
Also, Iā€™m not WFH, working at a first responder agency doesnā€™t have that perk.

10 Likes

You and I have that in common. Iā€™m pretty good at drawing (imho) and others tell me I should be an artist, but Iā€™m like you - I can only draw it if I can see it.

12 Likes

Iā€™m a retired graphic designer turned fine artist with a decent stock portfolio

6 Likes

Ah, well that would make you more creative and better vested in a fiscally sustainable future than me. Iā€™ll always need to have some form of a job with insurance to help cover the cost of my medications that Iā€™ll :skull_and_crossbones: without. T1D is a real bummer and so is the cost of insulin.

8 Likes

I can commiserate. I worked for a lot of years in some not so ideal situations. One of my jobs as a creative director did not offer any benefits like insurance. Small start up company. So they offered stock buy in instead. Didnā€™t think anything of it until much later in life. Life as a freelance artist is about as glamorous as boiling eggs at a potato salad factory. Learned to diversify my abilities and invest. I donā€™t work well with others so I knew I had to figure out an alternative.

6 Likes

Nice work, Iā€™m going to enjoy the artwork posted in the new 3M thread.

6 Likes

Accidentally skipped this oneā€¦ 2021 07 09

24 Likes

Yay for Petrie! (& the other Before Timers, too)

3 Likes

I wish I could give this one two hearts!

4 Likes

2021 08 19

21 Likes

2021 08 20

21 Likes

Moved To Tears Crying GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

5 Likes
08/23 - 08/27 Theme
  • Toy Story
  • Monsters Inc
  • Sesame Street
  • Care Bears
  • Minions
  • Spongebob
  • Ducktales

0 voters

6 Likes

2021 08 23

27 Likes

Great work!! How fun to have such talent. Especially nice for coworkers.

10 Likes