3M Projector Sleeve for iPhone 4/4S

WOW! I love this! I could take video and show it INSTANTLY in my class! No telling kids, "Hold on. I just need to put the video on my computer…STOP THAT…darn my laptop just froze, even Goodwill wouldn’t take this old piece of…HEY DON’T TOUCH THAT…it’s almost done…(I wonder if this is available for Android?)

100 minutes? Awesome–I could watch 3/4 of a movie! Who cares what Rosebud is!

Without sounding overly smug, I hope your classroon is very small, can be darkened as much as a movie theatre and the students can be quiet enough to hear the sound coming from your i-Phone speakers. Also, there’s a device for the Android called a HDMI cable. Just plug that into the classroom TV or overhead projector. Just sayin’…

People that are content with good enough and don’t need to line corporate America’s greed for money by “needing” the “latest”, which only lines some rich executives pocket as they fly on their personal jets to luxurious destinations eating fine cuisine while YOU are playing on your latest gadget.

I hope alot of people buy this thing because it would be kinda fun to find one at a garage sale for two dollars. The problem by then is I will have the iphone 5. Darn.

I think I’m going to take the plunge and hope it works ok for camping. I think inside a dark pop-up it would be fine. It’s got better specs then the Brookstone one and you can get two for their price. :slight_smile:

I have a 5, but I kept my old 4s, so now it will be a dedicated projector and not just sit and collect dust as a backup phone. AND it works with a touch :stuck_out_tongue: /

The 5s is almost at the door . Who would want to spend 80 bucks to protect a 4 /4s ?

I love all the toughs who chimed in on one person’s tongue-in-cheek comment because their make-believe dinner was “ruined” by a make-believe slide show…maybe the make-believe maitre d can move you to another make-believe table…

Beat me to it…

Lots of Trolls out this morning…

Amen!

for $85, what do you think, critics?!

I admit, I am morbidly curious how many of these things Woot has available and how many they will actually unload. I have to believe that someone, if not a group, made the decision that if they offered it for 24 hours they would make money. It may not be the most unusual item offered it sure is up there in “ridiculous” factor! Then again, it’s stuff like this makes me check what is on this site most days of the week!

Too late - you sound overly smug.

I imagine the projector feature will work with the iPhone 5 (with an adapter), but the case feature will likely be useless.

The Lightning to 30 pin adapters currently available do not support video out.

Does anyone know if this will work with an iPod Touch or Nano? I am sorry if this was answered and I missed it…Thx…

I can’t seem to figure out where this would come in handy. I just AirPlay video to my tv thru Apple TV.

The only possible benefit I can see would be while camping, on the road or something similar…

Since when are “Sleek and portable,
Easy to use” considered specs and resolution and lumens are not?!