4' 250 Watt Equivalent LED Shop Light

The cord is 4’

4000K is not blue. They are a standard fluorescent color match. White or natural color.

A nice feature of the Costco one is that you can mount it flush. Even though it says “Shop Light”, I installed it ‘under the cabinets’ in my kitchen and it looks and works great, very bright. And I have seen these priced at $25 many times at some Costcos.

Are these dimmable? (Unlike normal tube lights).

Looking for something exactly like this but dimmable. Would be awesome if these would work.

Wow, a new low for the evil overlords, paid shills on the discussion boards.

Might be ok with it if he was being helpful, but I’m getting a real ‘two legs better’ vibe here.

I’ve got four of the low quality, disintigrate at the touch of water, foolish cheap stuff, $26 Costco lights and I’m incredibly impressed with the quality, output and color. Plus, if I do have a problem I can take them back for a full refund…

Just my 2 cents…I own FOUR of these (2 installed right now)…I really like them! ON a side note, one of the lights I received arrived non-working! I took it apart to find one of the power wires to the LED PC board was not hooked up! Easy fix (for a do-it-yourselfer) but frustrating when at the time they were close to $50! I would buy again, but would love to compare the costco one before I do…

I would question other lights lumen ratings…I am VERY impressed by the amount of light these put out! That is one of the + things about this light! I don’t have something to compare it to (like the costco light they all are talking about) but if there is one this this light is NOT…it’s “dim”…

http://energeticlighting.com/images/flyer/5001s.pdf

Dimmable: No

Ah, well.

I’m sorry,
These are non dimmable

Sounds like someone needs a box of tampons and tissues.

Company reps have been visiting Woot for a long time when they have a product featured. Some are better than others, but this certainly isn’t new.

Please don’t resort to FUD. It really makes your company’s products look bad. Spell check ain’t a bad idea either.

I see that the Costco listing indicates theirs are made by Feit who does not have a great reputation in the LED world. With that said, decent price for 2, but not if you only have use for 1.

When I was buying florescent tubes, I’d get the warm white or “kitchen and bath” tubes because the cool white was just too blue for me, it literally hurt my eyes.

I’ve tried out different LED bulbs as well, and stick with my warm white style, which run about 2700K to 3000K, so yeah, 4000K is way too blue.

Fair 'nuff, I has a sad.

Just missing the days when having an item here meant Rutledge bought half a wharehouse of someones broken dreams for pennies on the dollar and there were no sneaky [Insider] product reps.
Good times, but gone.

“250 Watt ‘Equivalent’” - so what’s the actual power draw?

4000k is a lot bluer than 2700K, and noticeably bluer than 3500K, both of which are very commonly used. Are you saying the other person’s opinion isn’t valid, since he did say it was too blue for him (not “4000K is blue”)? I don’t understand, because, your 4000k shouldn’t be any less blue than the 4000K lights we have seen.

It says 48 watts. But I’m skeptical as to whether the actual output of the diodes is 48W, or whether that is the rating and they are under-driven, which is common. Either way, 3600 lumenes is pretty unimpressive. 75 lumens per watt is undeniably poor for modern LED.

Per the vendor: 48 Watts