4-Flip Wedge Pillow

Or you could get all zig-zaggy

205x270

http://magedev.levementumhosting.com/dormify_upgrade/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/410x540/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/t/storage_410x540__0005_macbeth_-laundrybag_margaritazigzag.jpg[/img]

The kids all seem to have goulish humor these days…

219x198

http://www.holycool.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Evidence-Laundry-Bag.jpg[/img]

I was going to ask about how it endures a pelvic thrusting motion, but I guess that topic is verbotten?

Brilliant and easy idea! Thanks for sharing it!

No problem. Let’s just say that I grew up poor. Heck, I’m doing okay now but still budget like a college student. That’s why I love Woot and Dollar Stores.

Along those lines, I should warn you that laundry bags are not exactly made of 500 thread count Egyptian cotton! I’m sure reasonably soft ones are available somewhere, but the Dollar Store ones probably feel like burlap… although repeated washings will probably soften them.

Every time this shows up on woot, i’m all about it…then i read the reviews again and i can’t bring myself to pull the trigger. For those of you talking about making covers and such for these things, do you actually have one? Do you like it? are the reviews wrong?

What is the shipped package size?

So…the final word on this being used to support bodies in motion seems to be “not so much”. But a wedge-shaped boffer really can versatilize and verticalize the crucia and in so many fun ways.

Just way too skwishy or what? Seems a shame, since other specific-use pillows are so rediculously overpriced, waterproof and attachment-rich environments though they be.

I purchased this from WOOT and I have to be 100% honest with you:

IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!

So soft it was useless and I mean squishy soft like it was all air and no mass. I could fold it up in a mush ball really small.

Tossed it out the same day I received it.

If your looking to waste your money buy this,heck buy 2 and fluff up your trash for a few loads. But you will not be using it in your bed that’s for sure.

I have ordered quite a few items from Woot/Amazon and this is the first time I have received real junk.

The thing is they “KNOW” its junk and they keep trying to unload it on us over and over again. So any goodwill they have earned in the past is washed away when they do this kind of cheap stunt.

I was just about to order this Woot! but the 4-Flip Wedge Pillow has horrible reviews on Amazon. Someday I might actually find a decent incline pillow for my reflux.

I saw this and immediately thought it might be good for a party of two. Thanks to the other horizontal party aficionados on Woot, I now know it is not! Thanks, woot friends, for saving me the time and trouble.

I got this a few months back on woot. I wish I spent more on a better, more firm pillow. You get what you pay for.

I don’t use any pillows when sleeping at night but I’d like to lying on pillow when reading on sofa or bed, is there any other colors available? such as blue or red?

It’s being drop-shipped from the vendor so we don’t have that information. Sorry.

This would have been nice to have BEFORE all those late night Olympic time delays. Jus’ saying’ …

what is a quite night?

Back To School? How about Caption This? Show me your funny stuffs!

[245x250

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yl30bo.jpg[/IMG]](http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5120537)

Go have some fun:
Caption This! in World of Woot
Remember This?for school time memories on Deals.Woot
Who has the longest school supply list? on Kids.Woot
Computers and Software for Students on Tech.Woot

What the heck are “quite nights”? :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought two a few months back. They weren’t as comfortable/convenient/useful as I had hoped and get very light use. Even under light use one developed a long tear along a sowed edge after a couple months.

They aren’t entirely awful, but for the price this is one of the worst woots I’ve ever purchased.

This is stuffed like a soft bed pillow. It cannot support the weight of even a child and is useless as a wedge pillow for reading. Wish I hadn’t bought it.

All I know is it would be quite “a” night if Chastity, Purity and Honor from the write-up would come to the pool party at Uncle JRN’s house :wink:

Spell chuckers can’t catch everything can they woot-writers?