4” Glow Sticks – Assorted Colors – 24 Count

Noooooo! I have a test in 8 hours! I don’t have time for a woot-off!!!

Bought 3 of these last time; best decision of my life. I have some pretty epic dance parties in my living room now…

I’m about to walk exactly 23 steps from my office to my bedroom to watch the WO from my laptop…clearly bags of money, $2 computers, and bacon making robots will all pop up in the 30 seconds this takes me. If I stop for a cookie they’ll start giving away cars.

Awe man I was hoping not to be tired for work tomorrow! It’s a WOOT OFF!!! yeah!!!

The KLF is awesome!!!

I’m glad my job doesn’t start until 3pm…

Good price, but . . w ill it blend??

Wow, it must be dark in the Dakotas…

I guess I don’t need to sleep tonight, instead I’m gonna max out my credit card.

This must be your first Woot-off. Welcome.

Feel free to watch during your first time. Join in only if and when you feel comfortable.

Bought 3 the last time they were on sale for the same price. They are a lot of fun…the lanyard cap doesn’t stay on but for this price, who cares. Handed them out for Halloween and the neighborhood kids loved them! The colors were a good assorted mix. Picking up another three.

Got lots of these glow sticks last time… funny thing is - they work great, but rarely were they the color marked on the package.

I bought 3 when they had this up… Haven’t used them yet. Having 72 glowsticks seemed like a good idea. Still no clue what I’m going to do with them.

Adding another 72, to make a total of 144, seems like a good idea to me… I’m very tempted.

Squeeee! My very own Wootoff!

cyber-bear-hug

You are my hero.

Thanks Woot for scheduling a Woot Off the night that I have two papers due tomorrow. This is going to make my last minute work much harder to finish.

Woot’s bringing back RAVING! Why else would you need this many glow sticks?

i’m already so tired that i didn’t even realize it was a woot-off until i started reading comments.

yay, and i think that anything you buy will get to you before the holiday… not that i’m counting on that though

Aiming for something worthy, not sure what yet.

a FOUR SITE woot-off??!!!??

MIND. BLOWN.