4-in-1 Searchlight with 12 LED

How do you recharge the battery?
Are chargers included with the flashlight?
What’s the capacity of the battery?
What type of battery is it, and how long does it hold a charge?
Are any specs available on how long the flashlight can be powered on a single charge?

Thanks for any info!

Vendor haz ALL the answers:

How do you recharge the battery? With the included AC or DC chargers

Are chargers included with the flashlight? Yes

What’s the capacity of the battery? The battery is an 8amp Sealed Lead Acid Battery. This type of battery is standard for full size jump starters.

What type of battery is it, and how long does it hold a charge? See above. The unit should be recharged every 60 to 90 days when not in use. When used regularly, we recommend recharging the unit after each use, when possible.

Are any specs available on how long the flashlight can be powered on a single charge? The 20 million candlepower halogen search light (this is NOT called a flashlight) uses a great deal of power, therefore, on high beam it will run for 20-30 continuous minutes. On the low setting, it will run for up to 40 minutes. The white LED lights around the rim can run for up to 30 hours and the red flashing LEDs can run for up to 40 hours. These numbers are based on a FULL charge of the internal battery.

I really like this but for this price it should be Lion battery, not SLA. Almost bought it for my son until i saw the battery technology above.