4-Pack Exquisite Hotel Collection Pillows-3 Sizes

You can pretty consistently find a 4 pack at department stores of name brand pillows for 25-30 with free ship to store ($6-7 per).

Quality posts:0 - Your streak continues.

(mine too probably)

Bought a set of them last time and am enjoying them quite a bit. My previous pillow was from an excellent supplier, cost about twice what I paid for these, except for one (yes, folks, good pillows aren’t cheap), but wouldn’t regain its volume after a while and so didn’t offer the same support and comfort I was looking for. The gel pillow does have a lot of give, but is thick enough to still offer support for your head, and returns to its “resting state” (for lack of a better term) quite quickly.

I do find the complaint that the pillows came in a very small box to be rather silly. I have a a beanbag couch the filling for which came in a very small box, too. It will never, ever fit into that box again. Industrial-process packing isn’t anything you can replicate under normal use conditions.

Wow… someone needs to get laid… maybe if you buy these pillows, you might.

i always find that line of thinking kinda funny too. my mattress came compressed and rolled into a tube (and thank god, or we wouldn’t have ever been able to get a bed up to our apartment) and it doesn’t smash down to nothing when you get in bed, and ain’t nobody rolling that thing up again.

i believe the set of pillows i got off groupon also came somewhat squished into a box - maybe not rolled up super tight but definitely somewhat compressed for shipping and after a year+ they’re still going strong.

I find it hilarious that fiber-fill (made of ???) is earth-friendlier than what ducks grow!

“Say there, is that an Exquisite Hotel Collection pillow?”

Q for whomever - Can you take off and wash the cover, or you have to toss the whole thing in?

How do they get them so white again after all that greenwashing?

Thank you!

So… these are refurbs?

I just wish I could “Like” comments here. Y’all made my day.

I bought these last time they went up on woot and I’m also a stomach sleeper… they’re actually not firm, they soft and I love them!! Perfect for a stomach sleeper.

I (heart) you!

It seems I only come around woot for the comments. Thank y’all for allowing me to start my day with a laugh. Of course I still have no idea whether I should buy these.

These pillows are the BEST. Have never enjoyed a better sleep. We tested one batch, and then bought more for every bed in the house. They surround your head like a marshmallow. If you like a soft pillow (or several stacked together, you will not be sorry. If you like a hard pillow, you should try these.

To be honest, I was hoping you’d have some amazing tale of how purple unicorns have to be rode into battle against a fleet of polka dancing armadillos with glowing scale armor, and that only the winner of the battle may progress to the castle of list prices, where one could ask the list price wizard, with all the mercy in the world to know what the list price was for any item, so it could be posted on Woot to answer people who don’t understand what a list price really is.

But that’s ok…thanks for letting Wooters have fun!

Woot!

Or geese for that matter. :wink: My pillows are goose down and are fabulous. I’m not so sure about this stuff though. :slight_smile:

We prefer the dart board.

PS: Who knew they made this thing?

Amazon’s description is a little different:
Amazon

So these pillows are both soft and hard? I’m a little confused.