4-Pack Exquisite Hotel Collection Pillows-3 Sizes

I bought these a month ago. Suggested retail price is a total fabrication. These pillows aren’t worth the shipping charge let alone what they are asking. These things are useless. Shame on Woot.

As soon as I saw the list price of $340 I called poppycock. I was curious if anyone else was peeved by this and I was not disappointed.

You called poppycock? How is he doing? What did he think about the pillows?

It’s so cute that you think we set the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. :tongue:

When a “staff” member resorts to name calling rather than a factual rebuttal - you have obviously hit a sore point - of course this person could rectify that by providing one place that sells this for the $340.00 quoted -

Where did I call you a name? And we get comments on list prices all the time. We don’t set them. Most retailers don’t set them. They’re set by the manufacturer. List or MSRP are pretty much useless but are the standard in retail shopping for some reason.

We even tell you:

It’s kinda like a new car’s sticker price. You snort at it and start comparing actual prices.

Thanks for the review, this is exactly what I want. I have supporting pillows, and was looking for a couple overly soft ones to squish up on top of them for back sleeping.

Stick it to 'em, TT.
What kind of fecal-matter decomposer that shops online looks at MSRP anyways?

Bought these before, was up 3 days straight before realizing it was the pillows…

What name was used? Cute?

Me thinks that thou is too easily offended.

Who knows? To be politically and socially correct in 2016; I believe you are no longer allowed to use:
**[list]
[]Nouns and articles
[
]Pronouns
[]Verbs
[
]Adjectives and adverbs
[]Conjunctions
[
]Prepositions Syntax
[]Phrases
[
]Sentences and clauses
[]Hand Gestures or movement
[
]Physical and emotional expression
[]Thoughts
[
]Smells
[*]Beliefs or Ideals

[*]AND Cat Pictures that use the letter “z”

[/list]**

I’m one of the suckers! I saw the list price of $340 and bought these without thinking.

Fortunately I came here to the discussion board and got some honest reviews of these “exquisite” pillows and promptly cancelled the order.

Thanks to those here who waved the red flags.

Can I at least use these for my pet hamsters?

If yours’ chews as much as mine did, I’m gonna go a big negatory on that.

Seems like these are the ticket for those that like soft pillows.

I love my latex pillows
Latex Pillows
I do not own these, just an example

[MOD: Changed to a direct link from an affiliate link]

I fell for this deal one of the last times it was offered.

Lesson learned.

Then maybe you’ve never stayed at a really good hotel lol. The pillows at the J W Marriott properties are amazing! Wish I could find those to purchase.

I prefer to sleep on my girlfriend’s pillows, but these are a lot cheaper.

These pillows are soft and made more for stomach and side sleepers.
But the quality is excellent, check out these reviews!!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-exquisite-hotel-collection-down-alternative-pillows-8

teehee…what has the world come to! :blush: