4 Pcs Stainless Steel WIne Glasses

4 Pcs Stainless Steel WIne Glasses

1 Like

Well, my order for the stainless wine glasses came today via UPS. Package left at the door. When I picked it up, it had the noticeable sound of something metal rattling inside and I knew that something shouldn’t be rattling. The package was a large plain white plastic shipping bag. Inside were the three orders of shiny gold stainless steel wine glasses. Each glass packed individually in a not so sturdy white cardboard box. Each order packed four glasses in white boxes wrapped in plastic. So, through out the journey from Texas (according to the return address) to my home, the plastic shipping bag with ‘‘Fragile’’ items gets tossed, kicked, dropped, thrown, and punted… I imagine. The boxes, the glasses were in, did get some abuse and a few were crushed. Amazingly, only one casualty of the journey due to not shipping the items in a box with Texas Air Bags! The other eleven glasses were checked and made it without incident.

Blockquote

Hi there. Sorry for the bum wine glass. reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes