4 Shirts for $30: July 19 - July 21, 2023

logo_woot

July 19 - July 21, 2023

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “4 Shirts for $30 at Checkout!” sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 50%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $30 at Checkout!” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Shirts for $30 at Checkout!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 50% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from July 19, 2023 at 12:00am CT until July 21, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

@narfcake

1 Like

Fixed the date, thank you.

Не за что.

It’s not working

1 Like

Did you do all the steps listed above?

Says 4 for 15 comes up 4 for 30…which is it?

Where do you see 4 for $15?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

It says 4 shirts for $30.
The $15 was the retail price of each shirt.

3 Likes

I’m sitting this one out but feeling pretty good about already having 7 of these in my collection. Does anyone have more?

2 Likes

Ten here – and not all of the catshirts either.

1 Like

So is this for any tee shirt?

HAHA JUST KIDDING

@ThunderThighs
OK, standard screw up if this were Walmart, but kinda bizarre for WOOT!.
Over the last 3 days I’ve received 3 emails and 2 push notifications reminding me of this sale. NONE had links to this “forum” page, or the page of shirts that are actually in the sale. I realize that you can’t do anything about this, but you should pass it “up the line” to someone in the department that sends out all those emails and push-notices, as far as I’m concerned they were not earning their pay this week…
I am attaching a screen shot of one of the emails - yes there is “fine print” of “learn more” under the sale announcement, but the link used apparently exceeds the character length that Outlook will respond to (my email sorter / app of choice). So of course I went to the IN LARGER LETTERS “Derby Editors’ Choice” not realizing it is not any 4 shirts… Oh well. When I found the link to the sale it was obvious why they were 4 / $30…

Oh well…
Have a good weekend…

[Vmod edit: blurred your email address.]

I only have three of them but I bought three others to give as gifts. Although it feels like I might own one more but if I did, I don’t know where it is. I maybe I just thought about getting it? I’m not sure.

There are more I’d love to get but I have way too many Woot shirts already. We’re not talking @Narfcake numbers but still more than I need.

1 Like

I bought a bunch of read and know things to give to my book club this week.

3 Likes

I forgot to check back in last night so I ended up with zero from this sale. :pouting_cat:

So if I run out of something to wear in 2028, now you know why …

Great choice. That’s one of the ones I bought for my friend.

I promise you’ll be okay. There will be more sales in the future. Don’t panic.

2 Likes

cat lady cats GIF

There will be more. @peaceetc is right. It’ll be ok.

3 Likes

fit-in__1200x9600

3 Likes