4 Shirts for $32!: March 7 - March 9, 2023

logo_woot

March 7 - March 9, 2023

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “4 Shirts for $32 at Checkout” sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 46.67%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $32 at Checkout” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Shirts for $32 at Checkout” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from March 7, 2023 at 12:00am CT until March 9, 2023 at 11:59pm CT
1 Like

The checkout is the screen with the “Place Order” button. The rest are a maze of cart screens set up to discourage the weak.

2 Likes

With every click/tap on every screen in the buying process, Amazon becomes stronger. We are feeding a ravenous beast.

2 Likes

For some reason that just evoked “with every beat of my heart” by Taylor Dayne… but with the alternate lyrics of “with every tap of my screen… we keep feeding the beast Amazon…”

Yeah even I don’t really understand my mind.

2 Likes

I really wanted that cheese though.

2 Likes

Oh, I get it. I do that stuff all the time. Whenever I think of the word “Amazon” I automatically start singing it to the tune of “Panama” by Van Halen.

2 Likes

Then why did you send me the Cheez Wiz?

2 Likes

Now I can never unhear that in my head.

4 Likes

Because it finally led me to the checkout screen!

1 Like

Cheese won’t lead you astray.

1 Like

This is a great price.

We’re giving it a try with four shirts. :w_tongue:

Let’s hope they are appealing not peeling.

2 Likes

Baby Shark do do dododo…

Or

I have a pen, I have an apple.

Lol

2 Likes

What did the fox say?

3 Likes

@HmmmUsername and @pepper114 you kids are funny. May your punishment be those songs stuck in your head tonight when you want to sleep.

:innocent:

3 Likes

If sleeping were an Olympic sport, I would have more gold than that kid who could swim really good.

But… do you know what I want for Christmas? That’s right!

I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas…

2 Likes

This has no effect on me.

But if you want to start this war, I’ll gladly volley.

Mmbop bop ba doo bop

2 Likes

I missed out on the Hanson craze. But where did he come from where did he go?

2 Likes

You need to calm down. You’re being too loud.

2 Likes

Who let the dogs out?

3 Likes

My father once let goats out when he was a youth.