January 18 - January 20, 2023
1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “4 Tees for $32!” sale.
2. We’ll take 46.67% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!
3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Tees for $32!” sale.
4. This rule is a secret rule. You have to tell Lady5tark she is the best.
5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Tees for $32!” sale!
NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
Restrictions and fine print:
- Discount applied at checkout.
- You can order as many times as you want.
- Offer valid for all customers.
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout.
- You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
- You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
- Offer valid from January 18, 2023 at 12:00am CT until January 20, 2023 at 11:59pm CT
Is this working for anyone? I have 4 shirts in my cart, all from the sale, total in checkout shows as $60.
I just checked. It worked for me.
Are you looking at the final checkout page? (And do you see any box asking you to verify your address?)
(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)
You’re right, it worked after I clicked through to Amazon Pay. Thanks!
Woot is charging me $4 dollars more of tax that’s not the correct tax fee for my state. Disappointed.
Did you put your address in first?
No, not semantics, just trying to thoroughly communicate that you can order 4 Woot Shirt shirts from anywhere on shirt to qualify for the discount. So if you can’t find 4 shirts in that particular sale, you can find some elsewhere, but the discount will only apply to the shirts in that sale.
If you buy all 4 shirts from that sale, all 4 will be discounted. THAT is how you get your $32 checkout price.
However, we have lots of shirts, and you might want others. Plus we have a shirt-off today! If you buy 2 shirts from that sale and 1 from the shirt-off and 1 from another shirt sale, only 2 will be discounted at checkout.
That’s an excellent explanation, thank you.
Quantum superposition shirt sale, lol.
It’s fine, I am over analyzing, don’t worry about it.
Be sure to follow rule 4.
its the most important one.
The discount is not showing up in my cart! Charging full price for 4 T-shirts!
The discount won’t show up in your cart. It shows up in the checkout.
The checkout is the screen that says “place order.”