4 Tees for $32!: January 18 - January 20, 2023

logo_woot

January 18 - January 20, 2023

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “4 Tees for $32!” sale.

2. We’ll take 46.67% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Tees for $32!” sale.

4. This rule is a secret rule. You have to tell Lady5tark she is the best.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Tees for $32!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from January 18, 2023 at 12:00am CT until January 20, 2023 at 11:59pm CT

@narfcake

So to review:

Also:

:thinking:

1 Like

Is this working for anyone? I have 4 shirts in my cart, all from the sale, total in checkout shows as $60.

3 Likes

I just checked. It worked for me.

Are you looking at the final checkout page? (And do you see any box asking you to verify your address?)

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

You’re right, it worked after I clicked through to Amazon Pay. Thanks!

You’re welcome.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Woot is charging me $4 dollars more of tax that’s not the correct tax fee for my state. Disappointed.

Did you put your address in first?

1 Like

Yes, and it also says…

Right…

Semantics I suppose.

No, not semantics, just trying to thoroughly communicate that you can order 4 Woot Shirt shirts from anywhere on shirt to qualify for the discount. So if you can’t find 4 shirts in that particular sale, you can find some elsewhere, but the discount will only apply to the shirts in that sale.

If you buy all 4 shirts from that sale, all 4 will be discounted. THAT is how you get your $32 checkout price.

However, we have lots of shirts, and you might want others. Plus we have a shirt-off today! If you buy 2 shirts from that sale and 1 from the shirt-off and 1 from another shirt sale, only 2 will be discounted at checkout.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent explanation, thank you.

2 Likes

Quantum superposition shirt sale, lol.

It’s fine, I am over analyzing, don’t worry about it.

consoling2

1 Like

Be sure to follow rule 4.

:w_tongue:

its the most important one.

The discount is not showing up in my cart! Charging full price for 4 T-shirts!

The discount won’t show up in your cart. It shows up in the checkout.

The checkout is the screen that says “place order.”

1 Like