4 Tees for $32: July 4 - July 6, 2022

logo_woot

July 4 - July 6, 2022

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “4 Shirts for $32!” sale.

2. We’ll take 46.67% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $32!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Shirts for $32!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from July 4, 2022 at 12:00am CT until July 6, 2022 at 11:59pm CT
1 Like

Is there a coupon code because it didn’t work for me. I chose all 4 shirts from the sale page.

1 Like

I tested it with 4 shirts and 3 shirts plus a tank. It worked for both. Could you tell me exactly what you have in your cart?

2 Likes

2 “Colorful Cute Cat” and 1 each of “The March” and “The Master and His Apprentice.”

It shows 2 of the shirts as $19 … I’m not sure why.

Could you remove all from your cart and try again, pls?

3 Likes

That worked, thanks!!! :blush:

1 Like

It’s not working for me either. I added one shirt from the “4 Shirts for $32” page and 3 others and my total is $71.16.

Tried removing them and adding them again and it didn’t fix it.

At least one of the selection needs to read
4 shirts for $32. Worked for me just fine.

I tried adding 4 shirts from the “4 Shirts for $32” and it worked, but the rules say I only need to add 1 from the list - see below.

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “4 Shirts for $32! 477” sale.

Adding 1 shirt from the list and 3 others not on the list doesn’t give you the discount though.

As per #3:

NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $32! ” sale.

In other words, the total quantity does need to be 4 or more for any of the discount to apply, but it will only apply to the one from the sale, not to the three that are not.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

3 Likes

In case anyone is interested, if you buy more than 4 shirts from the 4 for 32 category it will give you the discount for each additional shirt, as well

2 Likes

Minimum of any 4 shirts, then specifically those from the promo are discounted at checkout.

so, no Tank Top Sale?