4 Tees for $32!: November 9 - November 11, 2022

logo_woot

November 9 - November 11, 2022

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “4 Shirts for $32!” sale.

2. We’ll take 46.66% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $32!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Shirts for $32!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.66% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from November 9, 2022 at 12:00am CT until November 11, 2022 at 11:59pm CT

@Narfcake

A bunch of CSW designs are in the sale.

woot math

2 Likes

Yeah find your 3 favorite and 1 you kinda like.

4 Likes

I added 5 shirt from the sale
And the discount is not
Coming off! What do I do?

1 Like

It worked for me. Make sure you’re in the checkout. The discount won’t appear in the cart.

Anyone else getting this error?

Looks like Amazon Pay is encountering an error. Can you try again in a few minutes? Sorry and thanks.

I’ve tried the app and two different browsers, logged out and back in, cleared shit, etc. I’m not using an Amazon account, I’m logging in with an og woot account.

Yeah, I’m seeing it to. Rousing some people.

Update: It’s due to a recent launch we did. For now, if you enter a fake coupon code, it’ll refresh the page with a coupon error but it will let you check out.

Fun times!

2 Likes

Same here…

Edit: I removed and readded everything and it seems to work, or just a coincidence/timing. :upside_down_face:

Happy to replace some of my old favorites for a bit cheaper.

AMAZON PAY ERROR

Should be working now. Refresh and try again.

3 Likes

It’s not showing up with the discount. Tried removing everything and re-adding them. How can I fix this?

Hi there. It’s working for me. The discount shows on the final screen before you check out.

Remember that the discount only applies to the shirts in 4 Shirts for $32! event.

If you put one shirt from that event in your cart, you get $7 discount.

If you put four shirts from that event in your cart, you get the full discount of $28.

It didn’t work for me
And I missed out on some pretty cool shirts :frowning_face:

There’s another sale going on today (November 13, 2022) only.

I’m not sure why the last sale didn’t work for you. It was ok on my end.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

@Lady5tark

Didn’t want to start a new thread, so I am hijacking this one. Thought you would like to see the Muppet apron. The pic clarity is not translating onto this material vs the tshirt (I have both). Love the cranberry color

Not a complaint, just sharing so you know how things are going.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, but your pic didn’t post, do you mind trying again?

Sorry about that:

This is the apron (it looks better with the up close pic)

The blanket is worse:

This is Kermit

Chef from bottom left

Dog middle right

Chicken bottom 2nd from left