4-Tier Large Rack

4-Tier Large Rack

Hey mods, the warranty link refers only to NEW purchases directly from the origami website. Can we get confirmation that these refurbs sold by Woot are covered?

OH and the pictures show product with wheels even though the description says no wheels are included.

[MOD: Wheels are included!]

We bought four of these here years ago and have moved them to various rooms and the garage as needed. Very handy, easy to fold down an relocated.

2 Likes

The warranty is correct. Origami is carrying the warranty. We confirmed it a couple different times.

Under Features, states “Wheels included” but under Specs, states “(wheels attached - wheels not included)”. So does purchase include wheels or not? Thanks.

Yes, we’re asking for clarification from the vendor.

UPDATE:

WHEELS ARE INCLUDED!!

2 Likes

I got a bunch of these about a year ago. They are my favorite of the different types of shelving that come up on Woot from time to time. They are simpler to assemble and seem sturdier than the wire or wood shelving. The only trade-off is you have no ability to adjust the spacing between shelves. And yes, wheels are included :wink:

1 Like

I think I channeled my 6 year-old-self playing with an erector set when I bought $272 worth of varied origami shelves today. We’re going to get this crap organized!

Next I’m probably going to be one of those plastic bin people.

1 Like

I can’t wait to watch your story on an upcoming season.

2 Likes

My Origami racks are slowly making their way here. Two more pieces are scheduled “out for delivery” today despite Woot excitedly telling me to rejoice last week because they had been delivered. heh. There’s some disconnect in those shipping/shipped/delivered emails from Woot.

So far each piece has been a little banged up and has a boo-boo somewhere. But so far, they have still been usable. My big heavy duty racks each have a rivet popped out on the bottom shelf…in the exact same place. I’m looking for a long screw or something from somewhere to fix them. There’s no way I can ship them back in the boxes since the boxes barely held together to my front door.

1 set of the wooden shelves arrived practically falling out of the box due to a large tear across/down the side, and has a pretty big ding on one of the bottom braces that bent it. But it unfolds/folds ok and will probably be OK if not “museum quality” It rolls kinda funny because of the bend on the lower cross piece.

Colors have been OK so far. I got “Platinum” in the wood shelves, “Teal” in the heavy-duty racks and some sort of dark Turquoise in the pantry rack, which was not like the picture at all–it has no wood shelves on the bottom levels but it has 6 shelves rather than the 5 that it was supposed to have. After doing a little poking around it appears to be a little different model, but for $36, a pretty good little lightweight rack.

We’ll see how my final two pieces fare later today when hopefully the hulk smash shippers schlep them up to my front door.

1 Like

That sounds like a fun and exciting real life puzzle.
Ok it doesn’t. Not at all. But that could be because I’m hungry and don’t want to do anything right now.
It sounds like you need a big bag of zip ties and some nachos.
I need nachos too.

1 Like