April. 13-15, 2021
Want 40% off some super RAD aparel? Great! Here’s how to make the magic happen:
1. Get your cart subtotal to $30 by adding 2 OR MORE apparel items* from our “Rad Shirts” sale to your cart.
2. Enter code RADSHIRTS at checkout.
3. Voila! We’ll drop your cart subtotal automagically! Hooray!
4. BUT REMEMBER: The discount will ONLY apply to the apparel in the "40% off Rad Shirts" sale.
Simple, right? So what are you still doing here?! Go snag your favorite designs in our "40% off Rad Shirts" sale!
Restrictions and fine print:
- Discount applied at checkout.
- Discount ONLY applies to the tees featured in the "40% off Rad Shirts" sale.
- Your cart subtotal must be at least $30 BEFORE the coupon code (RADSHIRTS) will activate and drop the price. (Hint: 2 tees @$15 each = $30. Easy, right?)
- Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
- You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you! But just remember that THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE APPAREL IN THE “40% off Rad Shirts” SALE!
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- Offer valid from April 13, 2021 at 12am CT until April 15, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
*For you math nerds: This one is pretty simple. As long as your cart subtotal is $30 or more and you enter the “RADSHIRTS” code, then the 40% discount will be applied to EACH apparel item in your cart from the "40% off Rad Shirts" sale. How you get your cart sub-total to $30 or more, though, is COMPLETELY up to YOU! You could go the recommended route and pick up 2 or more rad Tees (because $15 tee x 2 = $30). Or, you could mix things up a bit and grab a Tee and a Tank-top! Or 2 Long-sleeve Tees! Or 1 Hoodie! Heck, you could even buy ONE OF EVERYTHING IN THE SALE and become a Woot! LEGEND! So many ways to get to your cart subtotal to $30! Good luck!
Code did not work. Added 2 shirts to subtotal of $30 and coupon code RADSHIRTS did not work
Yes. That’s where I selected from
Ok. It works on the phone… but not computer browser
Not working for me either. I’ve got 3 $15 shirts in my cart and there is no place to enter code!
You enter it on the checkout page. It should show up underneath the yellow ‘place your order’ button, below the total price. Click/tap on ‘got a coupon code?’ and then enter the code.
Ill look again but did not see such a place on the page. Place order button was on the bottom of the page in the app
In the app, it’s near the top, below the total price and above your address.
Okay that may help but for some odd reason all my info, payment info, name and address is gone. Wants me to enter it again. Thanks for your help. Think Ill take a break now though
That seems to be an Amazon issue (not on Woot’s end, from what I can tell) if you’re logged in with Prime. No idea why it happens but it seems to pop up randomly to various users. I hope you get everything sorted out.
Are y’all sure this time? On the last shirt deal, some users found out the hard way that it wasn’t the case.
Yes! We are very probably likely sure, this time.
I still can’t get it to work on my laptop. It says “Whoops. That code didn’t work.” and I have 4 shirts from the Rad shirts in my cart.
Could you try logging out and back in, pls?
Also, try copy/pasting the code. Make sure there’s not a space at the end.
Tried that - logging out/in and copy/paste the code. still doesn’t work. Same error message.
Sent you a private message.
To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.