40% Off Woot! Shirt orders: 11/27/20

600x200_Blog

November 27, 2020

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code FRIYAY at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 40%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs or spruce up your holiday life with these Ugly Holiday Designs!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3,000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from November 27, 2020 at 12am CT until November 27, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

We working on getting this coupon working! Please hold tight.

UPDATE: It’s working! Buy ALL the shirts.

2 Likes

It’s working!

1 Like

Thanks! I screwed the pooch earlier (only bought 4 with the 70% off and it was gone when I came back for more). Had to pick up a few more.

mdW’s friends and family will love their individually selected tee “wrapped” in a B0C bag!

Somehow neither Amazon’s free express shipping NOR the coupon code are working for me.

Alright figured it out. If you sign in with Amazon Prime the coupon doesn’t work. So I had to log out and resign in with my old Woot account and it worked. No free express, but at least I got the Black Friday coupon.

This used to say 300. I’m guessing someone must have taken that as a challenge. :smiley_cat:

It should work when logged in with Amazon. Sometimes there’s a box asking if the address is correct. The page won’t finish loading until that box is checked.