40% Off Woot! Shirt orders

40%Off_blog

June 21-27, 2020:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add any Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll take 40% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of these Bestest derby designs or some patriotic apparel!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from June 21, 2020 at 12:00am CT until June 27, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

Great suggestions:

I miss the old Woot.

Never shopping at Woot again.

2 Likes

The most important link should be the one to the shirt.woot CATalog.

2 Likes

To be fair this is old woot t shirt pricing, i used to go crazy on shirts when they were $7 a pop

3 Likes

And if you’ve recently bought anything on Woot then you probably also have the $10 apology coupon.

I got 3 shirts for $15.02.

1 Like

I want a $10 (or more) apology coupon! I’m still miffed my pooping gnome order was canceled. Surely that means Woot needs to compensate me for my pain and suffering.

4 Likes

Yes! I completely agree.

Mine came from the laptop fiasco. I’m glad that’s over with. I can’t wait to see who gets it from the $200 random electronic sale.

3 Likes

I contacted Woot because shipping + shipping tax was applied to 2 free purchases, even though I got another free Prime trial.

Good news: They issued a $10 code for one of them (I’m still working on the actual refunds).

Bad news: They haven’t actually told me what the code is.

3 Likes

How many free trials of Prime have you had? I’m curious.

1 Like

Hmph.

1 Like

That was a serious question.

1 Like

I know, but I ran out of fingers and toes.

1 Like

Can you borrow some from someone else?

2 Likes

I suspect the effort he puts into free trials is more work than paying for a year.

4 Likes

Hahaha.

No.

Besides, I rarely order things from Amazon.

1 Like

Can anyone comment on the fitted versus classic t-shirts for men. The size chart shows the women’s version have different sizes but the men’s versions are exactly alike- irrespective if it’s fitted or classic.

@Narfcake, you around to answer this?

Why are we having community? I am drawn to have a say. Will I spent to buy? Am don’t know. Maybe. Most think community es strange. Little cartoon say “I have coupon” and other little cartoon say “I want coupon”. If have squirrel party shirt, am buy. Today.

SQUIRREL WOOT

2 Likes

@Froodyfrog

Ice Cream Truck

Did you get this one?