Why/how is that?
Oh, things happen. Third party vendors.
Two $15 ones and the one from the app game for $10. So $40, minus discounts, plus tax, a little math and $15.02.
Why do I buy tshirts? Society expects it.
Society is wrong. Go topless for the betterment of humankind. Be sure to have bail money handy.
I would except it’s cold in the office. I’m in a hoody with a blanket cape. As soon as the current gerbil faints and the whole system goes down I’ll start stripping.
The furry animal, or is that a code word for something?
Some companies are powered by Intel. We have a bunch of gerbils. That’s also where the smell is coming from.
Why am I not seeing the 40% discount at checkout??
Are you logged in with prime?
Do you see a note asking you to “use this address”? Or something similar? Click that and let it refresh.
I go bottomless everywhere but at least have the decency to wear a shirt.
That’s no fun!
I thought we were in an old thread. I’ll move it to the green.
I cannot find the log in with amazon button
Hi there. Log out and then use the orange Log in with Amazon button.
I find that Canvas fabric is softer than Port & Company.
I have a couple on $15!
Let me know if you score one. Send some pictures =D
That, yes. On the most part, softness correlates to the knit fabric weight and density. Bella+Canvas is at 4.2oz./sq.yd.; the old American Apparel was 4.3oz, Port and Company and the formerly used Anvil is 4.5oz.
Amazon Prime did not apply discount at so I did not order
Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser