Society is wrong. Go topless for the betterment of humankind. Be sure to have bail money handy.
I would except it’s cold in the office. I’m in a hoody with a blanket cape. As soon as the current gerbil faints and the whole system goes down I’ll start stripping.
The furry animal, or is that a code word for something?
Some companies are powered by Intel. We have a bunch of gerbils. That’s also where the smell is coming from.
Why am I not seeing the 40% discount at checkout??
Are you logged in with prime?
Do you see a note asking you to “use this address”? Or something similar? Click that and let it refresh.
I go bottomless everywhere but at least have the decency to wear a shirt.
That’s no fun!
I thought we were in an old thread. I’ll move it to the green.
I cannot find the log in with amazon button
Hi there. Log out and then use the orange Log in with Amazon button.
I find that Canvas fabric is softer than Port & Company.
I have a couple on $15!
Let me know if you score one. Send some pictures =D
That, yes. On the most part, softness correlates to the knit fabric weight and density. Bella+Canvas is at 4.2oz./sq.yd.; the old American Apparel was 4.3oz, Port and Company and the formerly used Anvil is 4.5oz.
Amazon Prime did not apply discount at so I did not order
Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
I have the top middle t-shirt in both a t-shirt and a travel mug. Love that design!
I get it that posters and blankets aren’t apparel, but neck gaiters ARE apparel since you wear them on your body. Apparently Woot thinks they’re like really large can koozies since it doesn’t take the discount in the cart. Or did I do something wrong and the gaiters are supposed to be part of this 40% sale??