40% Off Woot! Shirt orders

I go bottomless everywhere but at least have the decency to wear a shirt.

3 Likes

That’s no fun!

1 Like

I thought we were in an old thread. I’ll move it to the green.

1 Like

I cannot find the log in with amazon button

Hi there. Log out and then use the orange Log in with Amazon button.

image https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/voxmagazine.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/80/480c4d6e-90ef-11e6-bff9-4fe50d6c3ef0/57fef5b886e24.image.gif

2 Likes

I find that Canvas fabric is softer than Port & Company.

4 Likes

I have a couple on $15!

–> https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=Karakenio

Let me know if you score one. Send some pictures =D

2 Likes

That, yes. On the most part, softness correlates to the knit fabric weight and density. Bella+Canvas is at 4.2oz./sq.yd.; the old American Apparel was 4.3oz, Port and Company and the formerly used Anvil is 4.5oz.

Amazon Prime did not apply discount at so I did not order

Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

I have the top middle t-shirt in both a t-shirt and a travel mug. Love that design!

1 Like

I get it that posters and blankets aren’t apparel, but neck gaiters ARE apparel since you wear them on your body. Apparently Woot thinks they’re like really large can koozies since it doesn’t take the discount in the cart. Or did I do something wrong and the gaiters are supposed to be part of this 40% sale??

I think the discount only applies to items in the Shirt.Woot category.

Yes, and there are shirt,woot gaiters with shirt.woot designs, so they are a shirt.woot category.

Woot spelled out exactly what was eligible for this discount. In fact, it’s in big black and white letters at the top.

1 Like

Yes, I know that as well. I can read. I was questioning WHY were the gaiters, which are an apparel item, were excluded!!

Because Woot.

The shirt difference thing is interesting. I usually get fitted t-shirts for my bf and the material is soft and doesn’t look at all cheap. I don’t really wear t-shirts so I tend to get sweatshirts for myself. However, I have gotten a couple of shirts in the V neck and classic shirt in women’s size. Those shirts don’t feel as soft and look a bit more budget than the men’s shirts.

Maybe next sale I’ll try the men’s fitted and see how that works.

How about the tank tops? Which company is used for them?

Awesome! Thank you

1 Like