40-Pack Disposable KN95 Masks

Is this the product you received from a Woot order?

Does it have the GB2626-2006 imprinted in addition to the KN95 on the mask?

:thinking:

1 Like

The following is from New York Times “Wire Cutter” section on legitimacy/quality of masks, specifically about KN95 masks.

"There’s no GB marking.

The KN95 standard requires that masks made after July 1, 2021, be stamped with GB2626-2019, which provides reassurance that the manufacturer constructed the mask according to current Chinese respirator standards, Miller said. A mask with a GB number ending in 2006 was made according to the previous standard and is still legitimate if the expiration date hasn’t passed."

It is on page 14 and 15 of the document link. The document says 5 ply and you had indicated 4.

So do you guys recommend returning them?

No.

Keep them, use them.

I am talking about the individually sealed KN95 masks in resealable packs that are white with red lettering in the front, with KN95 printed on the masks but no GB certification on the masks.

I have no comment on the masks pictured in the post above by @robanna7.

The ones I received are going back - nothing like any KN95’s I have had. The small little indents are actually holes on these and the material is more like a cloth mask than the tyvek like feeling of KN95’s and N95’s I have had in the past.

I received the same ones. Can’t get a clear Google search on the manufacturer, which lists as SHENZHEN QUALITY MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO, LTD, not Guanzhuan? Company the Woot representative mentioned earlier. Does list GB2626-2006 on insert paper, but not imprinted on mask. Am dubious and not sure what to do.

If you’re unhappy with the masks, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Can I get some butt-masks for my cats?

My parcel arrived today - the White box with XKIO printed in blue on the outside.

The masks are in individual plastic sealed packages, with the date of manufacture in 2020.

So, no GB2626-2006 printed on the mask, just KN95. This code is printed on the outside.

I am keeping them.

1 Like

I ordered two sets of the 40 pack of disposable kn95 masks and I received these. They are not labeled kn95 and say that they are 3 layers.

Seriously, these cats are SO GASIOAS

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Talking to yourself again? It’s okay, the last couple of years have been tough on everyone.

4 Likes

Yup I think I am…again.

2 Likes

Can we just stop them from farting so much?

2 Likes

@Wooter266531068 -

This doesn’t feel correct. So many variations from Woot, this one is the pits.

Do return them - there will be better offerings.

1 Like

You will need to wait for another Woot sale. Sold Out.

And such cessation has side effects.

Received these as well. Not KN95.