Amazon Fire TV w/ 4K & Alexa Voice Remote

Amazon Fire TV w/ 4K & Alexa Voice Remote

While I do not have this particular model, I must say that my $25 Fire TV stick was one of the most useful (and used) items I have ordered from Woot. We use it to watch lectures and courses as well as (coupled to my Fire tablet) quickly selecting and watching movies. Sure beats connecting a laptop to the TV!

PRIME EXCLUSIVE: From 3/3/19 through 3/9/19, Prime members save 55% off Fire TV or Fire TV Cube when you log in with your Amazon Prime account. And as always, Prime members get free shipping from Woot!

Posting a deal that’s supposed to be for a week … and then marking it “sold out” in hours. These are the reasons I almost never come to Woot anymore.

2 Likes

FWIW, we sold a buttload of these. Are you saying we should make our deals worse so they last longer? :confused:

1 Like

Also, you’re an old timer. Even though I didn’t join Woot till 2008 (though lurked since '07), I knew back then that the REALLY good deals would sell out shortly after midnight CT so I needed to make sure I logged on at midnight for the amazing stuff. Besides, we didn’t “mark it” sold out, we ACTUALLY sold out. We had a boatload, and it sold out quickly. Like the old days of Woot.

I guess I’m just confused, not criticizing. If these are the reasons you almost never come to Woot anymore, what were the reasons that made you come to Woot regularly before?

2 Likes

Unsure how you meant this.

1. The old Woot sold out quickly.
  2. Items on the old Woot sold out quickly.

3 Likes

WE GOT MORE INVENTORY!!!

Buy ALL the Fire TVs!!!

1 Like

Is it worth it to just spend another $15 and get the current Fire Stick 4k?

Will this work on a tv that does not have 4k?