Cuisinart 12Pc Ceramic Coated Knife Set

Cuisinart 12Pc Ceramic Coated Knife Set

Says clearly free shipping for prime members but when trying to checkout shows only 2 options 6.00 and 12.00…

Are you logging into Woot with your Amazon account?

I logged into Woot using my Prime account (with Chrome which I have set to allow 3rd party cookies) and added it to my cart and here’s what I see (I’m on a Windows desktop system)

Woot%20no%20shipping%20for%20prime

Hi there. Sorry for the frustration. Make sure you log out of woot and then log in using the Login with Amazon button.

These knives arrived in good order and in great shape. The box is clearly marked “CAUTION: SHARP OBJECTS ENCLOSED”. If by sharp they mean really pointy, then they are correct. If they mean kindergarten sharp scissors, they are right.
The weight and balance of these knives is very good. The ceramic coating seems to be pretty good as well. Out of the box, though, these are safety knives of the plastic scissor for your pre-schooler variety. Pretty disappointing coming from a company like Cuisinart.
I have an excellent knife sharpener that will correct the problem but I should not have to sharpen a brand new knife.
I can’t recommend buying these and I can’t return them since I got them on Woot!.
Live and learn.

Why can’t you return them?

What is Woot’s return policy?

You may return most purchases within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. If the item being returned is not damaged or defective, we’ll deduct the prepaid cost of return shipping from the refund. Once the item is received by Woot!, the refund will be applied.