404 Heart Not Found

don’t listen to the haters, you will love this shirt and regret it at 10am tomorrow when it is sold out and you didn’t buy.

i got in for 1.

Boycotting woot and its Broccoli debacle… threadless is getting my cash (and they are so much quicker to send the items too! )

Way to pull a sly one on us woot. A 404 error title during a woot-off. Nice touch.

Really cool design, I might have to sleep on this one. We’ll see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up.

I’m assuming it’s the same kind of shiny that was on the nirvana shirt a few years back when they released the greatest hits cd?

If it had a semi-standard “404” message or even better the “broken picture because whatever is supposed to be at this location couldn’t be found” then it might be at least reasonably OK. The “X” is just too stupid for words.

“Too stupid for words?” The “Designer” did his research then. Perfect choice for the site.

i laughed.

Oh heavens! I’m just SO hurt by your biting satire. The image of the Tin Woodsman (there are other spellings) not having a heart is just too cliche to begin with. If you are claiming that it is “too cliche for words” and that is what makes it “clever” (“duh, gosh, the artist didn’t put words in. wow! I R impressed”), then I think your reasoning is flawed.

Anyone happen to know if “metallic” ink is poisonous? What is its source? If it happened to come out of Chine, I’d be very worried.

edit: On the other hand, if you are claiming that shirt.woot is stupid, given the broccoli argument recently, I’d have to agree. Obviously, woot figures they can bend the rules any way they want - whether intelligently or not. But then, it is THEIR site, their “contest” and so forth, so I guess they are allowed to call the shots.

Dear Adder -
I definitely bow to your wisdom. Your conception of the overall flow of things is far greater than anything I’d thought of.

Of course, even though I’ve been following the woot-off, as far as t-shirts are concerned, I “voted with my feet” as they say and did my business over there in teetrade.org-land

I was already old when I started using woot, so it isn’t as I’ve become bitter over this entire four-year period. All told, just the last six months has left me finding them wanting. I don’t know if you’ve noticed how they are printing there name as woot incorporated - their “sell-out” to yahoo was nothing compared to their current decline.

Bash all you want, haters. I’M the one who is gonna look ultra cool struttin’ my stuff in this awesome shirt.

i like the design but already have ‘old skool’ tin man, so pass, but clever. the ‘old skool’ tin man shirt is the tin man (old) punching out (new-ish) c3p0.
funny, yes?

In for one. It’s been a while since my last shirt woot.

I love the design - I am a big geek tho so the joke tickles me a lot. I’ll love to see how many people get it when I am wearing it!

Or… you could still wait and decide and just pay $15 later when you’ve decided.

This is the kind of shirt that very few people will get, but the ones that study the shirt for a minute and the light bulb flicks on, will be the ones that laugh the hardest.

nah

I’d be interested if the same theme were achieved without a Wizard of Oz reference. Not only am I heartless, I have no connection to pop culture!

very very clever

Had to since I laughed pretty loud at first sight, might regret it later though. Oh well. ya only live once.

I think the “X” works best of all - even though a lot of browsers don’t use it anymore, I instantly associate it with a missing graphic :wink:

wooted!