Kindle Voyage 6" E-Reader - Brand New

Kindle Voyage 6" E-Reader - Brand New

Kindle Voyage international 3g model, WiFi only in United States. Can’t register the kindle. Keeps saying “internal error”

I’m sorry for the problem. Have you tried contacting the Kindle team to see if they can help you troubleshoot the issue?

Will this kindle’s 3g functionality work in other countries?

Same issue. Unable to register the device. “Internal Error” . Woot won’t allow me to return the device purchased only 1 week ago! This deal is a scam!

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem but we will absolutely take it back. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’ve looked in our CS system and I don’t see a contact from this account or for your order number.

Thanks!

I had the same problem, but found a way to resolve it:

I think it tries to register the device using the 3G capabilities (which don’t work in the US). If you contact Amazon as per the above URL, they can register it to your account and then all should be well.

1 Like

Thanks, Wooter868559954! I followed the steps in the article linked in their response to contact Kindle support and explained the situation by chat and provided the MAC address + serial. Amazon support was able to register the device for me in under a minute and everything’s now working as expected.

Wooter868559954 has it - thanks for that link. Easy peasy, once you know the trick. Getting to Device Info is a little different on my Voyager that described in the link. From the home page, select the gear icon along the top, then the big gear icon with All Settings. Then select Device Options, and from the three-dots menu in the upper right select Device Info.