Luminoodle Click Strip Lights (3-Pack)

Luminoodle Click Strip Lights (3-Pack)

This appears to be the same set on Amazon, for the warm white version based on the pictures. There’s a ‘white’ version listed in addition to the one listed as warm white.

It says you can cut the strip to fit your location, with cut points between each LED, so every two inches or so. One person had a problem with the battery pack where the contacts apparently didn’t, so he bent them a bit with a screwdriver and it worked.

One thing to note, the battery box with the power button is attached to the end of the strip, so you can’t easily put these on a ceiling you can’t reach. 4.5 stars, otherwise.

2 Likes

They’re going for $34 on Amazon. No need to rush into save $4.

Plus shipping is free on Amazon, so it’s cheaper there.

Yep but if you already have prime, you save by just getting them here. Just sayin :smirk:

I bought the three-pack of these off Amazon the other day, not knowing we’d have them! I use them as bias lighting under my kitchen cabinets, and they’re excellent for that purpose.

Looks like Amazon raised their price to $40

I bought these last time woot offered them. Battery life is terrible and the warm light still looks and feels like fluorescent hospital lighting. They were for lighting in my kitchen over my stove and counter area, and I ended up buying different lights somewhere else because of the rate I was going through batteries. Save your money.

1 Like