Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

1 Like

Hi there was a question here about what varieties. Not sure where it went.

We’ve added a list to the features:

Albomarginata

Aureomarginata

Francee

Frances Williams

Sieboldiana Elegans

Wide Brim

1 Like

Is there any sort of guarantee or warranty on these? It says a “90 Day Woot Limited Warranty,” but the limited warranty doesn’t exactly spell out how that might apply to a bare root plant.

I’ve ordered some bare root plants off of Amazon before that arrived in such poor condition there was no hope for them and getting a refund was next to impossible.

Well, I’m not in CS but our standard warranty would apply. If you’re unhappy, contact Woot customer service.

Yes, but how do you deem a “defect or malfunction in products sold” on a bare root plant? I put it in the ground and if it doesn’t grow within 90 days, I can return it?

1 Like

If that happens, you would contact Woot customer service. :slight_smile:

Hi. The description for these plants say partial to full shade, I think. If they are planted to more of a sunny area will they do well?
Also, does this come with planting instructions?
Thank you,
Janet

The specs read "Hosta … Root Plants consisting of for nine plants (3 bags consisting of 3 unique plants each). Does one order consist of 3 bags of 3 plants, totaling 9 plants? Or is it one bag per order?

The subtitle for the product listing says:

Gardening4Less Hosta Perennial Mixed Bare Root Plants (9 Pack)

So, I’m going to go with the answer that you get 9. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks!

Just received my order. They come in packages of 3. Unfortunately I ordered 4 of the offer and only received 3

From all the Deer in your neighborhood let me say “THANK YOU”.

1 Like

A/K/A the deer buffet

That doesn’t sound right. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

You get 9 plants.

Inside the package there are 3 bags. Each bag has 3 different plants. So, there are a total of 9 plants in each order.

1 Like

Are any of these edible?

According to commenters, deer seem to love them. Not sure about for people. I’d say do your research before you cook up a batch.

In terms of the “warranty”, I will tell you that I ordered a bunch of seed mats from Woot a few years ago and they did not take. However, Woot did refund my total purchase price! I’m in for a couple of these. And yes, the ones I have get gobbled up by deer every year.

1 Like

What the heck, in for one set. After a couple years, you can divide them. Pretty soon you’ll have more hostas than you’ll know what to do with.

Bought three. Plants arrived in better shape than I was expected, but I have idea what kind any of them are; there’s no labeling other than “mixed heart shaped hostas.” If I received 27 of the same kind, I’ll be a little annoyed.