8 Pack LAWNLITE's Solar Pathway Light

8 Pack LAWNLITE's Solar Pathway Light

Hello,

[8 Pack LAWNLITE’s Solar Pathway Light]

Is this “Bright white” or the “off white, gold tint”?

We are looking for off-white (not the bright white). Thank you. And if this is bright white, are they sold here in this off white color too. Link please. Thank you.

Hi there. Per the vendor:

“These lights are considered "cold white" which looks like a true white light."

Which means OFFICE style light. Not a warm light like what one would want for inside their home. Outside though, not as big of a deal.

Avoid this item like the plague. Only Woot purchase I’ve ever made that I regretted. This really did belong in their Bag O Crap.

1 Like

Agree. Very cheaply made, missing one stake right out of the box, but we made-do with it. Item isn’t really “from Woot” it’s a drop-ship from the distributor. I feel like some of these products, Woot doesn’t really know what they’re selling.

Hi there. Sorry y’all are unhappy with the lights. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

These suck - ordered 2 sets and 2 of the lights didn’t even have a light bulb - 3 others don’t turn on at all - worst woot purchase ever!

Purchased 2 packs, they are dim and weak and most are falling apart already after 2 weeks
…poor buy…