LED Safety Pet Collar

LED Safety Pet Collar

Bought 2 and one did not even work. Got refund on one. The second one lasted about a month and only half lights up. I have 2 black dogs and live in the country. My Rotty is only half lit :wink: when out at night, so I can see half of her when she is turned just right.

Aww, sorry about your half-lit Rotty. These have a 90-day warrant with woot. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT.

This collar looks great but DO NOT under any circumstances attach a leash to it. Clasp does not hold and as soon as dog starts pulling it starts coming loose.

When I put the collar on it was snug. After a couple of days it seemed to be coming loose. Since my granddaughter was playing with it I didn’t give it much attention. Readjusted it and took my dog for a walk. He saw a few other dogs and started pulling really hard. I could see the gap getting bigger between collar and his neck. I tried to grab him but was too late and the collar pulled right over his head. Luckily with a group of us chasing him we were able to catch him.

This should be the most important thing when a company sells a dog collar

I am so very sorry! I’m glad you were able to catch your pupster.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.