Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

Received mine pretty quick… appeared to be in pretty good shape. Came sealed in plastic bags in groups of 3. Smaller than I expected.

Most looked like they were beginning to sprout. A couple didn’t look as happy… but got them in the ground as soon as I could.

I received 12 plants total but they’re all the same type/color and that’s not at all what I wanted.

Pretty sure I got 12 of the same things. Smaller than I expected. It will definitely take a few years for these to become anything with much size. Each “Plant” is about 1-3 spikes each. They did look to be in good shape. I put them in the ground immediately upon arrival and we’ll see how they do.

I ordered this today and am prime but got charged shipping. Help need someone to credit the shipping !

Hey there, next time you make a purchase, make sure you use the “Login with Amazon” option to log in so that we can verify your Prime status and get you that free shipping. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

I ordered 2 sets wanting to get more variety and they all appear to be the same kind now they started growing.

Got mine today, too. Yes, it appears they are all the same type. That’s what the labels seem to indicate. Was hoping for a mix, especially since I ordered three sets of three (nine total). If they were going to be all one kind, the description should have said that. Misleading.

Bought 18 of these last year and put them in the ground in Sept. All 18 came up and looked healthy. Mulched around them in Nov. Not a single one came back this spring. Complete waste.

These plants are coming up incredibly fast! After four days in the ground they have 4 inches of growth! I have never seen anything like this. Maybe host us grow faster than other plants but I am definitely surprised! My advice would be plant them the day they arrive like I did, water them, and then stand back. They are incredibly healthy and vigorous plants! My pack did contain a variety of different types of hostas.

The Skipjack was the name of a diesel submarine. Are you familiar with that boat?

I’m very sorry about that. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Info on the Mixed Hosta

Hi there. We talked with our vendor. The bags of Hostas are manually mixed in Holland prior to shipment to the vendor. All bags are marked “mixed hosta”. If you order multiple bags, they’ll be labeled the same as they are pre-mixed.

Also, the bare roots will look very similar. The leaves will look very similar until the plant matures a bit (e.g. leaves fully grow).

Hope that helps.