Bryerton's Roasted Almonds

Bryerton's Roasted Almonds

I see we’ve forgiven Almond farmers of sucking up the water for an unessential item. And we’ve let them increase the price to the cost of gold in the process.

2 Likes

Over $10 for 8 ounces of almonds??? That’s nuts!

I don’t really like almonds, but I’ve bought other things from Nuts.com and they were very good quality, so I don’t feel bad about recommending them.
https://nuts.com/nuts/almonds/
Smoked almonds, 11.99 a pound, cinnamon 12.99 a pound, and a couple of different raw almonds, the cheaper of them being 9.99.

Their honeysalt cashews are what I normally order, and sugar free dark chocolate espresso beans, well, I’d sell someone’s grandmother for them.

Over $20 a pound! Glad to see Californians care about us ordinary people.

Yeah. I’ll stick to the mall where I can buy these things for $3.99 a bag. This is a bit crazy, and I LOVE almonds.

You can get these at carnivals and fairs for like $5, which like all fair food is way overpriced. And they’re still warm and freshly roasted.

“I don’t really like almonds…so I don’t feel bad about recommending them.”

How can you possibly feel good about recommending something you don’t care for?

[Mod Edit: Be nice to people. Stay on topic]

How can you possibly misquote me in such a way that what I said changes entirely in meaning?

I don’t like almonds, but I HAVE BOUGHT OTHER THINGS FROM NUTS.COM AND THEY WERE GOOD QUALITY, so I don’t feel bad about recommending BUYING FROM NUTS.COM.

Does that clear it up for you?

Nope.