Roziapro 4-in-1 Electric Razor

Roziapro 4-in-1 Electric Razor

What is the charge adapter this is missing?

I found what looks to be the razor on Amazon, and it indicates that its charger is USB.

https://www.amazon.com/ROZIAPRO-Electric-Rechargeable-cleansing-Lightweight/dp/B07CGLKXZF

On the one hand, I have a ton of USB chargers lying around the house. OTOH, I’m not going to gamble that one is compatible with the razor.

Zooming in on the pic of the charge adapter on Amazon, the cable end that goes into the razor appears to be some kind of proprietary connector. So what’s the deal Woot? Will I be able to charge this thing or not??

Looking at the razor on Amazon, I’m thinking that what they mean by “charge adapter” is the actual charger that plugs into the wall socket. (Because the ones on Amazon don’t come with that charger, either.) So, you basically need a USB charger, and this razor comes with the cable that connects the charger to the razor. Although, I don’t know if I’d want to spend $30 to see if my theory is correct.

Hi all. The usb cable is included. The usb wall plug is not.

Not sure about that. The first listing and second listing that shows up on Amazon say it does come with the adapter. TT stated that the version Woot is selling does NOT come with an adapter.

Listing 1
Woot%20Shaver

Listing 2
Woot%20Shaver%20B