MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

1 Like

2 Likes

Less likely when the forum link from the deal page doesn’t even appear on a tablet.

Oddly, it shows on the mobile phone page.

The Woot website has been wonkier than normal over the past several weeks.

Oh jeez. Thank you for letting me know. It’s all the sales where we have more than one item, like this event. Blargh.

Waking up the developers.

1 Like

If anyone brings up anything political, it will get removed. So don’t waste your 20 seconds of typing something because it will be removed and then you just lost 20 seconds of your life you won’t get back. This is about a pillow, so keep it about the pillow.

5 Likes

These pillows are literally just bags of shredded foam. That’s it. A fancy bag of garbage.

2 Likes

Totally overrated product…that BTW, just keeps getting more expensive. [Mod edit: Had to delete the second part of this comment because it falls in the wasted 20 seconds of your life part i mentioned above.]

2 Likes

How about the 10 seconds we lost reading this nonpolitical political comment? How do we get that back?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bought one at Costco last year when they were doing a promotion. The damn thing got all lumpy and uncomfortable within two weeks, thanks to Costco’s great return policy I was able to get my money back. This is a $1 pillow with $20 worth of marketing on it.