Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

6-Piece?
Fitted sheet, Flat Sheet, Pillowcase x2… what are the 5th and 6th pieces?

Its probably 4 pillowcases, not just 2.

Hi there. Good question. We’re asking the vendor.

I was interested in these so I looked them up to find out if they’re an actual good set of sheets. I noticed several sites are selling them and NONE are at all saying these are $100 sheets even on sale.

https://www.bhg.com/shop/bamboo-comfort-bamboo-comfort-1300fltp-6-piece-solid-sheet-set-taupe-full-p7a854c159255be11bb7a7e33b9e800ce.html ← $28.93

Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker ← A price tracker for Amazon shows this item was $28 when it was on being sold

So was hoping someone could fix that misleading price/discount

Hi there. That’s a list price price, not retail price. It’s like an MSRP.

Still, I’ll pass your comments on to the team.

I had bought a 4-piece bamboo sheet set a while back on woot and I thought these would be the same set. Unfortunately these are not the same quality. These are scratchy and not at all as soft as the previous set that I bought. I went to stuff you bought and clicked on the 4-piece set and it brought me to this 6-piece set which I thought would be the same item. I should have paid more attention and noticed the different numbers. I will most likely be returning these.

I bought these last time they were on here. I have two thoughts. First off, while these are good when it’s cold, as soon as it gets slightly warm they make me sweat a lot. More than any other set of sheets I’ve had. They don’t breathe at all. Second thing, I’m assuming it’s because I have calluses on my feet, but I have a problem of really bad beading by the feet. But only there.

I purchased these sheets through Woot a few weeks ago. The sheets (set includes 4 pillowcases) are very soft, but they would be more comfortable during the winter. They hold heat and make you sweat during the night. I am a huge fan of bamboo sheets because you sleep much cooler with them. These sheets have too much microfiber (polyester) in them. I will use these sheets strictly for the winter months and continue using bamboo year ‘round.

Just got mine, there are 4 pillow cases. Luv it. Very soft

Great set, fast shipping, and definitely worth the price. I fell in love with them as soon as I unwrapped my package. I wish I would have purchased more colors.

1 Like