Philips O'Neill The Construct Headband Headphones

Philips O'Neill The Construct Headband Headphones

I got a pair last time around and they’re pretty darn good. Only beef is the right-angle plug, won’t fit through the case of my iPad. However that is easily-enough remedied by these:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016E5PEXC/
And since the cord is detachable you can just keep the above-linked adapter connected between the headset and the cord when you don’t need it.

I love my pair, but I do have a complaint that probably only affects me to be honest… I used to have a cartilage piercing at the top of my left ear, but it’s since healed over, and that seems to be the first thing that starts hurting when I play for more than 10 minutes at a time. They’re a very tight fit, which is amazing when you want to block out other sounds, but YOWCH, I get a headache in no time.

Again, this probably only ever affected me. My kids adore them, and I just updated my headset last night with something that wraps completely around my ears. But they were SUPER pricey compared to this model, and my kids will continue to use the one advertised here quite happily. :slight_smile:

Everything he said including the cable. Between daughters and girlfriend I have purchased 4 of them and while I have had to replace a few cables the headphones continue to work great.

My girlfriend liked my pair so much that I bought another for her. Great headphones. Hell, I’d almost score another just to have around in case I do manage to break the first pair, but that seems unlikely.