Space Force: Origins

Space Force: Origins

Actual graphic printed on our shirt is almost half the size of what is depicted on this shirt design. It looks way too small and is rather disappointing.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

You didn’t notice for two years??

They are a slow typer.

1 Like

Even though the shirt was designed two years ago it’s still available for sale.

1 Like

The t-shirts carry a lifetime warranty?

If you’re trying to tell me that this man has a new wash rag… consider me informed.

If your shirt is defective, or if we sent you the wrong size, or we sent you some other shirt by mistake, let us know through our Support page. If you just realized you don’t look good in orange, or you decided not to check the sizing chart before you placed your order, well, our impulse is to say that you got yourself a new washrag.

This is an issue for customer service to resolve.

If the graphic doesn’t match up to the pictures in the listing, that’s a defect.

After two years?

It’s still for sale TODAY. It’s been for sale for years. They probably bought it last week and just received it.

That would be different. :slight_smile:

Hey there, we’re very sorry about that! If you can please provide photos of the shirt you received to the Woot Customer Service team (the full shirt so we can see the image on the shirt) then we can send it to the Shirt team so they can take a look and fix it before sending a replacement.

1 Like