Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

I planted roots last week and they’ve already sprouted!! I counted 9! Watering every other day because it’s pretty hot in S.C. already.

4 Likes

can these be used as house plants?

1 Like

I got these last week. Growing great and I’m back for more.

I purchased these and they have all come up quickly but they are all the same variety - the variegated type.

The are growing great but all are the same type. No mix of color

I’m sorry. These were pre packaged in Holland and sent to the vendor. They were supposed to be mixed.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yes. I got some and they’re growing like crazy!

1 Like

Nice, I regularly plant saplings in our area with kids. I feel its a great thing to do. I made a macrame planter, but now I am not getting the perfect white ceramic pot for the same. Pls help to find one!

Great question.Haha,i also keep them in my yard.

Hi Guys, are these good for cold weather areas like Michigan? I’m totally new to gardening and am even a first time home buyer. Thanks!

These little guys LOVE warm weather… the more days you have over 60F, the better. They’ll grow in zones 3 to 9, so you should be okay, but they probably won’t thrive as well as you’d hope. They also love the shade, just a couple hours of sunlight a day, preferably morning sun. Afternoon sun will dry them out.

1 Like

Sieboldiana Elegans is the only non-variegated in this mix.

Sieboldiana Elegans is the only non-variegated hosta in this mix.

I am confused by the planting directions on the packages. They say to plant 10 to 12 inches apart. But the description says they spread 20 to 36 inches. So what is the proper spacing to plant?

I was supposed to receive 9 Plants and I only received 8. Also no planting instructions were included. This is my first purchase from WOOT. Never again

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

I had the same experience. They are great plants. Most are coming up great, but they appear to all be the same type. I’m a little disappointed with that, but very happy they are growing so fast.

I have them in the front of my house, towards the side of the porch. I keep them watered and they get morning sun and afternoon shade. They seem to be thriving so far. I’m surprised at how quickly they began to grow. I put them in a flower bed with my day lilies because I was tired of replacing other flowers. I was disappointed that it was not the mix of plants that was promised, but so be it.