Roll Out Creeping Carpet Thyme Seed Mat

Roll Out Creeping Carpet Thyme Seed Mat

I bought several of these, planted them along a pathway. It’s been over two weeks and nothing. What a waste of money.

2 Likes

I’m sorry about that. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I bought 25’ of the Flowering Creeping Thyme. Planting was per instructions. Not a single plant came up! Very disappointed with the seller.

1 Like

I ordered one of these previously and only received ONE rollout mat. The “In the Box” states that there are (3) rollout mats in the box. If I order a quantity of ONE again, what should I expect to receive—ONE mat or one package of three??

I’m sorry for the problem with the 3pack. I hope you contacted Woot customer service.

I haven’t heard of any recent issues so I think you’re good to go.

1 Like

Strange, my previous post is gone.

I bought a four pack of these and not a single seed sprouted. I would have been better of with bulk seeds as the odds of sprouting would have been much higher.
Avoid these.

1 Like

I also bought the 4-pack of these. I followed the directions for the most part. I had hoped a portion of the seeds might grow. After 3 weeks not a single sprout. Has anyone out there had any luck with these?

I bought 3 of these and not a single one sprouted…this is a total SCAM! Woot needs to discontinue this vendor!

In the same boat as everyone else above… Bought a 4-pack (got 4, thankfully) followed planting instructions, water daily, no sprouts after about 3 weeks.

Same here, bought a mat over a month ago and have been watering daily. Nothing has grown at all. This mat is definitely a rip off

You mean this post?

If so, it’s not gone, it’s just in a different thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey all. I’m sorry for those of you that had dud thyme. Make sure you contact Woot customer service.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thank you for leaving out the puns.

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

Customer Service took care of me, so a big THANK YOU to them!